Education, Training, & Certifications
- Publications & Artistic Works
- Foley, S, and Peethumnongsin, E. "Perinephric hematoma visualized on bedside ultrasound in the emergency department." Visual Journal of Emergency Medicine 13 (October 1, 2018): 18-19. Full Text
- Repplinger, MD, Levy, JF, Peethumnongsin, E, Gussick, ME, Svenson, JE, Golden, SK, Ehlenbach, WJ, Westergaard, RP, Reeder, SB, and Vanness, DJ. "Systematic review and meta-analysis of the accuracy of MRI to diagnose appendicitis in the general population." Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging : Jmri 43, no. 6 (June 2016): 1346-1354. (Review) Full Text
- Peethumnongsin, E, Yang, L, Kallhoff-Muñoz, V, Hu, L, Takashima, A, Pautler, RG, and Zheng, H. "Convergence of presenilin- and tau-mediated pathways on axonal trafficking and neuronal function." The Journal of Neuroscience : the Official Journal of the Society for Neuroscience 30, no. 40 (October 2010): 13409-13418. Full Text
- Smith, KDB, Peethumnongsin, E, Lin, H, Zheng, H, and Pautler, RG. "Increased Human Wildtype Tau Attenuates Axonal Transport Deficits Caused by Loss of APP in Mouse Models." Magnetic resonance insights 4 (January 2010): 11-18.
- Placanica, L, Tarassishin, L, Yang, G, Peethumnongsin, E, Kim, S-H, Zheng, H, Sisodia, SS, and Li, Y-M. "Pen2 and presenilin-1 modulate the dynamic equilibrium of presenilin-1 and presenilin-2 gamma-secretase complexes." The Journal of Biological Chemistry 284, no. 5 (January 2009): 2967-2977. Full Text
- Kallhoff, V, Peethumnongsin, E, and Zheng, H. "Lack of alpha-synuclein increases amyloid plaque accumulation in a transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer's disease." Molecular Neurodegeneration 2 (March 16, 2007): 6-null. Full Text
- Deng, Y, Tarassishin, L, Kallhoff, V, Peethumnongsin, E, Wu, L, Li, YM, and Zheng, H. "Deletion of presenilin 1 hydrophilic loop sequence leads to impaired gamma-secretase activity and exacerbated amyloid pathology." Journal of Neuroscience 26, no. 14 (April 5, 2006): 3845-3854. (Academic Article) Full Text Link to Item
- Deng, Y, Tarassishin, L, Kallhoff, V, Peethumnongsin, E, Wu, L, Li, Y-M, and Zheng, H. "Deletion of presenilin 1 hydrophilic loop sequence leads to impaired gamma-secretase activity and exacerbated amyloid pathology." The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience 26, no. 14 (April 2006): 3845-3854. Full Text
- Broder, JS, Jaffa, E, Irons, T, Peethumnongsin, E, Theophanous, R, Limkakeng, AT, Vissoci, JR, Morgan, MR, Herickhoff, CD, and Dahl, JJ. "3D Volume Ultrasound of the Right Lower Quadrant for Diagnosis of Appendicitis." Research Forum of the American-College-of-Emergency-Physicians (ACEP). San Diego, CA. October 1, 2018 - October 3, 2018.: MOSBY-ELSEVIER, October 1, 2018. Full Text Link to Item
- Salinaro, J, Broder, J, Jaffa, E, Morgan, M, Vikraman-Sushama, D, Dahl, J, Herickhoff, C, Limkakeng, A, Peethumnongsin, E, and Borawski, J. "Evaluation of Transplant Kidneys Using a Novel Point of Care 3D Ultrasound System." American Transplant Congress. Seattle, WA. June 2, 2018 - June 6, 2018.: WILEY, June 1, 2018. Link to Item
- Broder, JS, Jaffa, EJ, Morgan, MR, Herickhoff, CD, Smith, BP, Peethumnongsin, E, and Dahl, JJ. "394 Brain Imaging Using a Novel Three-Dimensional Ultrasound System." October 2017. Full Text
- Peethumnongsin, ES, Liao, F, Xu, H, and Zheng, H. "Role of the amyloid precursor protein in tau modulation." August 2007. Link to Item
- Teaching & Mentoring
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.