Education, Training, & Certifications
Duke Appointment History
- Publications & Artistic Works
- Keenan, TD, Agrón, E, Domalpally, A, Clemons, TE, van Asten, F, Wong, WT, Danis, RG, Sadda, S, Rosenfeld, PJ, Klein, ML, Ratnapriya, R, Swaroop, A, Ferris, FL, Chew, EY, and AREDS2 Research Group, . "Progression of Geographic Atrophy in Age-related Macular Degeneration: AREDS2 Report Number 16." Ophthalmology 125, no. 12 (December 2018): 1913-1928. Full Text
- Cocce, KJ, Stinnett, SS, Luhmann, UFO, Vajzovic, L, Horne, A, Schuman, SG, Toth, CA, Cousins, SW, and Lad, EM. "Visual Function Metrics in Early and Intermediate Dry Age-related Macular Degeneration for Use as Clinical Trial Endpoints." American Journal of Ophthalmology 189 (May 2018): 127-138. Full Text
- Yu, JJ, Agrón, E, Clemons, TE, Domalpally, A, van Asten, F, Keenan, TD, Cukras, C, Chew, EY, Ferris, FL, SanGiovanni, JP, Clemons, T, Lindblad, A, Lindblad, R, Shah, N, Sperduto, R, McBee, W, Gensler, G, Harrington, M, Henning, A, Jones, K, Thotapally, K, Tull, D, Watson, V, Williams, K, Gentry, C, Kaufman, F, Morrison, C, Saverino, E, Schenning, S, Blodi, B, Davis, M, Glander, K, Guilfoil, G, Hubbard, LD, Johnson, K, Nardi, B, Neider, M, Robinson, N, Rosensteel, E, Wabers, H, Zhang, G, Capone, A, Dass, B, Drenser, K, Garretson, BR, Hassan, TS, Trese, M, Williams, GA, Wolfe, J, Bell, T, Zajechowski, M, Bezaire, D, McIver, F, Medina, A, Pagett, J, Smith, SH, Swartz, L, Treuter, T, Antoszyk, A, Brown, J, Browning, DJ, Holland, W, Karow, A, Stalford, K, Price, A, Ennis, S, Fredenberg, S, Herby, J, Balasubramaniam, U, Clark, L, McClain, D, McOwen, M, Watson, L, Klein, M, Bailey, ST, Hwang, TJ, Lauer, A, Stout, JT, McCollum, P, Johnson, M, Rice, PB, Kim, I, Loewenstein, J, Miller, J, Sobrin, L, Young, L, Sullivan, J, Houlihan, P, Merry, L, Lane, AM, Bator, UL, Evans, C, Brett, S, Callahan, C, Grillo, M, Walsh, D, and Zimmerman, KL. "Natural History of Drusenoid Pigment Epithelial Detachment Associated with Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 Report No. 17(Accepted)." Ophthalmology (January 1, 2018). Full Text
- Wen, JC, Reina-Torres, E, Sherwood, JM, Challa, P, Liu, KC, Li, G, Chang, JYH, Cousins, SW, Schuman, SG, Mettu, PS, Stamer, WD, Overby, DR, and Allingham, RR. "Intravitreal Anti-VEGF Injections Reduce Aqueous Outflow Facility in Patients With Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration." Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science 58, no. 3 (March 2017): 1893-1898. Full Text
- Zhang, W, Nicholas, P, Schuman, SG, Allingham, MJ, Faridi, A, Suthar, T, Cousins, SW, and Prakalapakorn, SG. "Screening for Diabetic Retinopathy Using a Portable, Noncontact, Nonmydriatic Handheld Retinal Camera." Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology 11, no. 1 (January 2017): 128-134. Full Text
- Veerappan, M, El-Hage-Sleiman, A-KM, Tai, V, Chiu, SJ, Winter, KP, Stinnett, SS, Hwang, TS, Hubbard, GB, Michelson, M, Gunther, R, Wong, WT, Chew, EY, Toth, CA, and Age-related Eye Disease Study 2 Ancillary Spectral Domain Optical Coherence Tomography Study Group, . "Optical Coherence Tomography Reflective Drusen Substructures Predict Progression to Geographic Atrophy in Age-related Macular Degeneration." Ophthalmology 123, no. 12 (December 2016): 2554-2570. Full Text
- McNabb, RP, Grewal, DS, Mehta, R, Schuman, SG, Izatt, JA, Mahmoud, TH, Jaffe, GJ, Mruthyunjaya, P, and Kuo, AN. "Wide field of view swept-source optical coherence tomography for peripheral retinal disease." The British Journal of Ophthalmology 100, no. 10 (October 2016): 1377-1382. Full Text
- Wen, JC, Cousins, SW, Schuman, SG, and Allingham, RR. "DYNAMIC CHANGES OF THE ANTERIOR CHAMBER ANGLE PRODUCED BY INTRAVITREAL ANTI-VASCULAR GROWTH FACTOR INJECTIONS." Retina (Philadelphia, Pa.) 36, no. 10 (October 2016): 1874-1881. Full Text
- Chandramohan, A, Stinnett, SS, Petrowski, JT, Schuman, SG, Toth, CA, Cousins, SW, and Lad, EM. "VISUAL FUNCTION MEASURES IN EARLY AND INTERMEDIATE AGE-RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION." Retina (Philadelphia, Pa.) 36, no. 5 (May 2016): 1021-1031. Full Text
- Reichel, E, Jaffe, GJ, Sadda, SR, Schuman, S, Hariri, AH, Skidmore, K, and Duker, J. "Prevalence of vitreomacular adhesion: an optical coherence tomography analysis in the retina clinic setting." Clinical Ophthalmology (Auckland, N.Z.) 10 (January 2016): 627-633. Full Text
- Danis, RP, Domalpally, A, Chew, EY, Clemons, TE, Armstrong, J, SanGiovanni, JP, and Ferris, FL. "Methods and Reproducibility of Grading Optimized Digital Color Fundus Photographs in the Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2 Report Number 2)." Investigative Opthalmology & Visual Science 54, no. 7 (July 8, 2013): 4548-4548. Full Text
- Leuschen, JN, Schuman, SG, Winter, KP, McCall, MN, Wong, WT, Chew, EY, Hwang, T, Srivastava, S, Sarin, N, Clemons, T, Harrington, M, and Toth, CA. "Spectral-domain optical coherence tomography characteristics of intermediate age-related macular degeneration." Ophthalmology 120, no. 1 (January 2013): 140-150. Full Text
- Folgar, FA, Chow, JH, Farsiu, S, Wong, WT, Schuman, SG, O'Connell, RV, Winter, KP, Chew, EY, Hwang, TS, Srivastava, SK, Harrington, MW, Clemons, TE, and Toth, CA. "Spatial correlation between hyperpigmentary changes on color fundus photography and hyperreflective foci on SDOCT in intermediate AMD." Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science 53, no. 8 (January 2012): 4626-4633. Full Text
- Schuman, SG, Koreishi, AF, Farsiu, S, Jung, S-H, Izatt, JA, and Toth, CA. "Photoreceptor layer thinning over drusen in eyes with age-related macular degeneration imaged in vivo with spectral-domain optical coherence tomography." Ophthalmology 116, no. 3 (March 2009): 488-496.e2. Full Text
- Netland, PA, and Schuman, S. "Management of glaucoma drainage implant tube kink and obstruction with Pars Plana Clip." Ophthalmic Surgery Lasers and Imaging 36, no. 2 (2005): 167-168.
- Schuman, SG, Hertzmark, E, Fujimoto, JG, and Schuman, JS. "Wavelength independence and interdevice variability of optical coherence tomography." Ophthalmic Surgery Lasers and Imaging 35, no. 4 (2004): 316-320.
- Albright, CD, Schuman, SG, and Netland, PA. "Usage and cost of laser trabeculoplasty in the United States." Ophthalmic Surgery and Lasers 33, no. 4 (2002): 334-336.
- Sleiman, K, Veerappan, M, Winter, KP, McCall, MN, Yiu, G, Farsiu, S, Chew, EY, Clemons, T, Toth, CA, and Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 Ancillary Spectral Domain Optical Coherence Tomography Study Group, . "Optical Coherence Tomography Predictors of Risk for Progression to Non-Neovascular Atrophic Age-Related Macular Degeneration." December 2017. Full Text
- Wen, JC, Overby, DR, Madekurozwa, M, Chu, B, Mettu, PS, Schuman, SG, Challa, P, Cousins, SW, and Allingham, RR. "The effect of anti-VEGF injections on tonographic aqueous outflow facility and a novel method to calculate facility using the post-injection IOP decay curve." : ASSOC RESEARCH VISION OPHTHALMOLOGY INC, April 1, 2014. Link to Item
- Chung, PY, Noecker, RJ, and Schuman, S. "Comparison of fornix versus limbus based combined phacoemulsification and trabeculectomy with mitomycin C." 1996.
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.